ZPF FILTEX S.A., hereinafter referred to as the “Publisher”, owner of the www.filtex.com.pl website and its subpages (hereinafter referred to as the “Website”), as the entity responsible for the contents of the Website, attaches great importance to the protection of personal data of Website Users. By implementing this approach, the Publisher expresses its willingness to clarify the applicable principles regarding protection of privacy.
We wish to inform all Users that uniform guidelines of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27/04/2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (Official Journal of the European Union No. 119 of 2016, page 1), referred to as the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), have been in force with regard to the protection of personal data on the entire territory of the European Union since 25 May 2018. The said legal act is the main basis for the following policy.
Controller – a natural or legal person, public authority, unit or other entity, which independently or jointly with others determines the purposes and methods of personal data processing.
Personal data – information about an identified or identifiable natural person, i.e. a person who can be directly or indirectly identified, in particular on the basis of an identifier such as name, surname, identification number, location data, Internet identifier or one or more specific factors determining the physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity of the natural person.
Processing – an operation or a set of operations performed upon personal data or sets of personal data, whether automatically or not, such as collecting, recording, organising, arranging, storing, adapting or modifying, downloading, reviewing, using, disclosing by transmission, disseminating or otherwise making available, adjusting or combining, restricting, deleting or destroying.
User – any natural person who by means of using the www.filtex.com.pl website and, for example, by submitting a request for quotation to the Publisher using the contact form available on the Website, or in any other way contacting the Publisher, provides the Publisher with their personal data.
PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
The Controller of personal data of the Users of the Website is ZPF FILTEX S.A., with its registered office in Łódź, Poland, at ul. Senatorska 35/37, 93-192 Łódź, NIP [Tax Identification Number]: 7291016600, REGON [National Official Business Register Number]: 470956935, entered into the National Court Register – Register of Entrepreneurs under the following KRS number 000041689, the registration files of which are kept by the District Court for Łódź – Śródmieście in Łódź, 20th Commercial Division of the National Court Register.
The Controller may be contacted in writing at the above-mentioned address or by email at: email@example.com
The Controller may transfer personal data of Website Users to another entity, providing sufficient guarantees of implementation of appropriate technical and organisational measures, so that the processing of the personal data is legal and protects the rights of Website Users. Users’ personal data may be provided only to authorised employees of the Controller, external entities providing services for the Controller on the basis of personal data processing agreements concluded with them, including but not limited to the provision of IT services and marketing, as well as to public administration bodies. Users’ personal data will not be transferred to a third country or to any international organisation.
- In order to contact the Publisher, the User must fill in the appropriate form. This activity involves the transfer of specific personal data of the User.
- Providing personal data in the form is voluntary, yet necessary to reply to the User and resolve any matter raised by the User.
- The User may also contact the Publisher using the contact details provided on the Website, e.g. email address, telephone number. Such correspondence will also include the User’s personal data, e.g. email address.
- Processing of the User’s personal data by the Publisher is aimed at:
- responding to the User’s request for quotation, message or solving a problem presented by the User;
- direct marketing of our products and ourselves;
- concluding and implementing agreements with ZPF FILTEX S.A.
- The processing of the User’s personal data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1(a) and (b) above will be based on Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR, according to which the processing is based on our legitimate interest, i.e. responding to the User’s message or carrying out marketing activities by us, including to the extent necessary to improve the functionality of our Website by using Cookies and web analytics tools.
However, the basis for the processing of the User’s personal data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph 1(c) above will be Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR, according to which the basis for the processing is the necessity to implement an agreement to which the User is a party or to take action by us at the User’s request prior to the conclusion of the agreement, as well as Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR, according to which the basis for the processing is the necessity to fulfil our legal obligations, such as, for example, tax liability, accounting obligation, archiving obligation.
Users’ personal data will be processed by the Publisher for the period of time:
- needed to provide a response to the User’s question or to resolve the case presented by the User;
- needed to carry out marketing activities by us or until the User objects to our further processing of the User’s data for marketing purposes;
- necessary to conclude an agreement and the period of time in which the agreement will be performed, extended by the time until the lapse of the 5-year period of the archiving obligation, as well as the subsequent lapse of the limitation period for any claims arising from the agreement and their satisfaction.
The User has the right to demand access to the personal data concerning them, to correct, delete or limit the processing, as well as the right to transfer the data and the right to lodge a complaint to the supervisory authority, i.e. the President of the Office for the Protection of Personal Data in Poland under the applicable regulations.
The User has the right to object to the Controller’s processing of data for a specific purpose (e.g. for marketing purposes). The User can exercise this right at any time and free of charge.
Providing personal data by the User is not a statutory requirement, hence it is voluntary, but the Publisher will not be able to solve any case presented by the User without such data.
The Publisher ensures the protection of the processed personal data through the application of technical and organisational measures appropriate to the risks and categories of data processed by the Publisher, in particular the Publisher protects personal data against unauthorised access, taking them away by an unauthorised person, as well as against loss, alteration, damage or destruction.
The Publisher uses information stored with the help of Cookies and similar technologies, as well as gains access to this information in order to ensure proper functioning of the Website, including for statistical purposes.
Cookies are small text files that are automatically stored on the User’s end device (e.g. computer, tablet, smartphone) and contain a string of characters. Their purpose is, among other things, to enable the Website to recognise the browser when the User visits the Website again and to store data concerning the User’s preferences and other data.
In order to use the full functionality of the Website, it is necessary to accept Cookies stored on the User’s device.
The software designed for browsing websites usually allows storing Cookies on the User’s end device by default. Users can change the settings regarding Cookies in their browser at any time, for example block the automatic handling of Cookies or receive information each time Cookies are stored on their end device. Detailed information about the possibility and methods of handling Cookies can be found in the settings of the User’s browser.
Using the Website without changing the default settings of the User’s browser means that the User consents to the storage of Cookies in the memory of their end device and to the access to the information stored in these files.
- This Website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
- Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating the User’s activity on the Website, compiling reports on website activity for website operators and providing other services related to website activity and Internet use.
- Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
- The User can disable Google Analytics by installing the free Google Analytics blocking browser plug-in available on Google’s website.