We manufacture needle-punched geotextiles with a width of 2.0 to 6.0 m and a surface mass of 150 g/m2 to 800 g/m2.
Types of Filtex geotextiles
- K-1 I/Sm 6501
surface mass: 150,200,300,400,500,600,800 g/m2
- HT I/PP 6502
surface mass: 150,200,300,400,500 g/m2
APPLICATION of Filtex geotextiles
- in the construction of temporary, local and national roads, as well as expressways and motorways;
- in the construction of municipal dumping grounds: for the protection of geomembranes and drainage systems against clogging, for drainage of eluates and separation of individual layers of the mineral sealing system;
- in the construction of parking lots, runways, pitches and tennis courts;
- in strengthening embankments, slopes, flood banks, river banks, etc.;
- in the construction of drainage systems;
- in drainage and insulation systems;
- in the construction of tramway track beds.
FUNCTIONS of Filtex geotextiles
- strengthening, which consists in reducing and balancing stresses in soil structures;
- filtrating, which consists in enabling the flow of liquid and gas in a direction perpendicular to the surface of the product with the control of soil particles migration;
- draining, i.e. enabling water to be transported along the plane of the product;
- separating, which consists in separating different materials, especially soil with different particle size distribution;
- protective, i.e. safeguarding cooperating building materials against mechanical damage.
The functions performed by geotextiles in many applications work together, e.g. drainage and filtration in the protection of drainage pipes, drainage – strengthening – separation in road construction.