Zaklady Przemyslu Filcowego FILTEX S.A was established in 1946. In 1996 it was transformed into a total private and individual capital joint stock company. We offer a wide range and variety of geotextiles and technical non-wovens.
The production of needled non-woven geotextiles in Poland was started in early 1970s in our company in Lodz. Our products mentioned above are used for roads, car parks area, landfills, railroad constructions etc..